Founded in 2015, Deep Genomics brings together world-leading expertise in machine learning and genome biology. We’re inventing a new generation of computational technologies that predict what will happen within a cell when DNA is altered by genetic variation, whether natural or therapeutic.
Our clients and partners use our technology to discover and design diagnostics and therapies in computers, before they even reach the lab. Deep Genomics addresses the following needs:
- Target bio-marker discovery
- Interpretation of genetic variation
- Genome-based therapeutic development
- Molecular diagnostics and carrier screening
- Risk assessment for complex disorders
Because our system models fundamental aspects of molecular biology, it can be used for any variant and any disease.